An industry leading commercial construction firm located in Orlando, Florida is looking for a Project Superintendent to join their team. This firm has been around for 50 years and has continuously grown year over year. The Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget. This position will be 100% travel with projects lasting 12 - 18 months.
The salary is commensurate with experience up to $135K but open to negotiation. An annual performance bonus and great health/retirement benefits are also provided.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Orlando, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications
- Maintains and understands the significance of adherence to construction schedule, identifies and solves problems
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process
- Review and understand submittals and shop drawings
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, local authorities and other employees
- Prepares, schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy
- Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office
- Promotes team communication and collaboration among all project participants
- High standards, high quality work is of utmost importance
- Structured, organized and efficient work expected of self and others
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information