Controls Engineer needed for a client located just outside of Cincinnati. Looking for an experienced individual who can design and develop automated solutions for customers. There's also about 60% travel involved and opportunities for overtime. Salary will be based on experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years previous engineering experience required.
- Regular travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Programs systems to support equipment operations.
- Interfaces with internal engineering/project management and customers to determine system requirements.
- Supports electrical installation via interfacing to electrical installers.
- Debugs electrical installation of controls and motor components.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.