Permanent Position: Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician needed in Griffin, GA for a manufacturing facility. Must be willing to commute to Griffin, GA. Must have 2+ years of experience in production equipment maintenance, repair, and rebuild. Must know how to troubleshoot PLC's and electrical systems.
- Night Shift - work 2-2-3 schedule 8pm-8am $1.00 night shift premium.
- Hourly pay is $25/hr - $29/hr depending on experience.
location: GRIFFIN, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $48,000 - 62,000 per year
work hours: 9pm to 7am
- Troubleshoots electronic, electrical and mechanical systems in a manufacturing setting
- Rebuilds and overhauls production facility equipment
- Reads ladder logic, pneumatic, instrumentation, hydraulic and electrical drawings and manuals
- Installation and removal of electronic components using soldering and hand tools
- PLC and ladder logic troubleshooting experience (no programming experience necessary).
- Night Shift offers $1.00/ hr night shift premium
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information