Contract to hire position: Engineering client is looking for an "entry level" CAD Drafter to join their growing team in Ft. Worth, TX. You need 3-4 years of experience and need to be highly motivated! There is a lot of growth and upward mobility with this position, so if you are "career minded" this is the opportunity for you.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- This position is responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches
- Provide electrical, civil and/or structural CAD drafting support for high voltage, electrical substation projects and electric utility transmission & distribution (T&D) projects
- You will be expected to successfully plots drawings
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information