One of the fastest growing companies in the world is looking for a Solutions Manager for a newly created role in North America due to continued strong sales and record profits. The Solutions Manager position is a remote position that will have limited travel to partner sites. The Solutions Manager ideally will have retail and or grocery experience and extensive experience with E-Commerce.
The Solutions Manager will partner with product and commercial teams to drive feature requirements from partner, from concept to contract to implementation to launch. Solutions Manager will represent partner at product and feature discussions, inputting partner use cases, scenarios and feature requirements from the partner.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that is on the forefront or new technology and offers an industry leading comprehensive compensation package which includes, Pension, excellent company provided benefits, generous 401k employer contribution (immediate vesting), Employee Assistance Program, & company provided equity shares/stock.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $145,000 - 185,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work closely with the Solutions Architect to assess the partner's needs and discuss feature requests with the partner.
- Discuss requirements with the partner, and communicate up and coming features and launch timelines to partner, this will include new capabilities on the future roadmap.
- The Solutions Manager along with the Solutions Architect will be the main point of contact between the partner, and the technology teams.
- The Solutions Manager will then partner with product and commercial teams to drive feature requirements from partner, from concept to contract to implementation to launch.
- Solutions Manager will represent partner at product and feature discussions, inputting partner use cases, scenarios and feature requirements from the partner.
- Manage and optimize ongoing operational aspects of strategic partnerships (e.g. establishing success metrics and enabling partners to achieve them, managing partner service level agreements)
- After signing contract, the Solutions Manager is responsible for creating and running the Business Readiness program for the partner. This program includes multiple sessions including getting the partner up and running on the platform.
- The Solutions Manager will work alongside the Project Delivery Manager to deliver the product to partner.
- Acting as a first level support, by owning the capability roadmap and then escalating these to relevant product and development teams.
- Negotiation skills that impress all around
- Loves to be client facing, enjoys challenging conversations and resolving conflicting agendas
- Experience working for technology companies - managing clients needs and strategic objectives
- Ability to understand technical complex subjects and technologies
- Excellent problem solving and strong analytical skills.
- Retail / Grocery industry knowledge
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information