Client located Soutwest of Fort Wayne Indiana is in need of several production supervisors. The positions are for firs and second shift. Salary will be based on experience.
Associates Degree desired, but would consider someone who has high school diploma
3-5 years supervison experience
Experience working a regulated manufacturing environment
location: Wabash, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: No Degree Required
- Leadership abilities to effectively work with, as well as mentor/discipline, employees.
- Knowledgeable and proficient on a computer, including Microsoft Office preferred.
- Possess the ability to creatively solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills, accurate record keeping and detail orientation is necessary.
- Ability to comply with all safety and department regulations.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.