Sr. Autocad Drafter, Full time- Direct hire. Client near Lewisville, TX is seeking multiple Autocad drafters to join their team. Client is offering training, hourly pay + OT/bonus, full benefits, 401K, room for internal growth opportunities and a tremendous work culture.
location: Lewisville, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Interpret Structural and Architectural contract documents correctly and accurately.
- Develop detailed drawings utilizing both commercially available and proprietary software platforms to be used by manufacturing facilities to produce panels and associated accessories.
- Develop accurate and easy to follow permit, approval and/or construction drawings to assure the installed material meets the required performance specifications.
- Develop Bill of Materials to produce shipping lists of parts and components for plant and customer use.
- Communicate needs and challenges identified to all team members to assure quick disposition of issues.
- Interact with internal and external customers to develop design solutions that meet project specific requirements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.