Large manufacturer with locations nationwide is seeking an Industrial Electrician for their facility in the Denison TX area. Candidates should have electrical troubleshooting experience and familiarity with PLCs in a heavy industrial/manufacturing environment.
Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates.
location: Denison, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Maintain the entire plants electrical systems and install new electrical systems without supervision in order to improve the safety, productivity, and quality of the facility.
- Has a solid understanding of all the Mechanical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic Systems of the equipment that comprises its operation.
- Exercise judgement when troubleshooting AC/DC motor controls, PLC, electrical drives, and all high voltage systems, keeping them all up to the site voltage maximums.
- Able to understand electrical/electronical schematics.
- Follows all the safety procedures per the Company Regulations and also the State and Federal Regulation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information