Senior Chemical Process Engineer needed for immediate direct employment consideration in the Fall River area of Massachusetts. This person will support the engineering, installation and qualification of our new state of the art chemical manufacturing plant. The successful candidate will lead the design and implementation of complete process equipment systems for the new plant. BS in Chemistry along with 7+ years of experience in process equipment commissioning, startup, and turnover to production is required. Experience with batch processing is strongly preferred. Apply now for IMMEDIATE consideration. Relocation assistance is available for the qualified candidate.
location: Taunton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead the commissioning, startup, and validation of chemical process equipment systems.
- Work with subcontractors to ensure that equipment is installed properly and functions as required.
- Develop and execute IQ/OQ/PQ validation protocols, testing, and documentation for new equipment and process systems.
- Generate engineering turnover packages (ETOPs) for new equipment and process systems complete with all documentation required for regulatory compliance; e.g. PSSRs, PHAs, P&IDs, SOPs, MOCs, etc.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support during new equipment system commissioning, startup, and production.
- Review and approve specifications and drawings for process equipment, instrumentation, valves, and accessories.
- Develop, review, modify, and approve P&IDs
- Develop process control narratives and functional design specifications and work with controls integrators to ensure controls programming functions as required.
- Develop process improvements to increase efficiency and reduce cycle time and waste.
- Innovate and develop new methods to manufacture products while maintaining quality specifications and yield.
- Execute pilot testing programs to support process development and optimization initiatives.
- Analyze pilot test data and results and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders to implement process improvements into the new plant.
- Transfer new products and processes from R&D to Manufacturing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information