Permanent Position: Seeking a Structural Design Engineer with 5+ years experience to join a Concrete Pole manufacturing company in Tuscaloosa, AL. Must be able to manage projects, design prestressed concrete poles and handle any fabrication issues that arise during manufacturing. Small division of a large company with lots of room for growth! Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
location: TUSCALOOSA, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, drafting and engineering of prestressed concrete poles.
- Structural analysis and design of concrete products
- Works with Principle Engineers to make sure requirements are met
- 3D design using CAD
- FEA and Virtual Testing of concrete products
- Communicates with customer
- Desire and ability to obtain PE license within 3 years or has a PE license
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information