A Senior Cost Analyst is needed for a global power leader in the Neillsville, WI area. This position is responsible for developing and conducting complex cost analyses to support management in making operating decisions. Candidate should have Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with 3-5 years of experience as a Cost Analyst or 1-2 Sr. Cost Analyst.
location: Neillsville, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $26.38 - 38.30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for developing and conducting complex cost analyses to support management in making operating decisions
- Develops and conducts complex cost audits and cost analysis, including annual standard cost roll up.
- Supports complex Value Package Introduction and new product introduction projects.
- Analyzes cost variances (IPV (Invoice Price Variance)/PPV (Purchase Price Variance)), determines root causes, and prepares recommendations and alternatives for improvements.
- Identifies data analysis needs and works with appropriate departments to obtain the data on a regular basis.
- Prepares analysis and drafts materials presenting strategic recommendations to be made to management.
- Supports Supply Chain function for inventory management, conducting planning, forecasting, and reporting activities and preparing balance sheet reconciliations for valuation and inventory reserves.
- Must be able to independently handle day today job responsibilities include BOM updates, Manufacturing Change Request, Asset Capitalization request, standard costing reports, Routing implementation and updates, Ariba approvals.
- Support the month end/Quarter end activities including JE preparation, Balance Sheet Recons, P&L Review, Business review presentations, Capital Forecast, Capital Backlog review, Forecast, Inventory Cycle count, IPV/ PPV analysis, Corporate submissions, Lease maintenance.
- Support AOP process including Cost roll up.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Cost Analyst or 1-2 Sr. Cost Analyst.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3 or more years of experience in Cost Analysis.
- Fixed asset management including construction in process and leased asset experience preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information