Contract Opportunity: Client involved in multiple power generation and Oil & Gas EPC project in the Midwest and Gulf Coast, is in need of a few Field Quality Inspectors & Managers. You need 10+ years of relevant construction site Quality experience supporting heavy industrial construction projects as an Inspector or Manager. These are long term projects. You will need 10-15+ years of construction quality inspection experience. Client will pay for mob, demob and per diem. R&R every 4 weeks.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- As the Site QC Construction Specialist, you will lead the site quality program on this refinery EPC project
- You will be support this project to ensure projects are constructed, tested, inspected, and documented in accordance with the project specifications, governing codes of construction and prime agreements
- Verify construction is performed in accordance with the contract specifications and drawing requirements through preparatory planning, inspection, and record review.
- Lead preparatory meeting and communicate the contractual quality requirements to the subcontractors so that quality objectives may be achieved
- Responsible for ensuring that these skid mounted gas processing modules are constructed, tested, inspected, and documented in accordance with the project specifications
- Perform a detailed inspection and review at the beginning of each work phase within the subcontract (concrete application, structural steel erection, coatings application, etc.).
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, & other contractors on a daily basis
- Other responsibilities include coordinating, administrating, and/or performing inspection activities, document control, and writing reports
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information