Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Electrician.
This position will be on 4, 12 hour shifts (7a - 7p OR 7p - 7a) and some weekends are required. This position is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging up to $32.50 an hour, plus overtime, PTO, relocation assistance, and other excellent benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Blue Diamond, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 67,700 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose electrical conditions and faults, PLC's, low-high voltage electrical installations, VFD's and control valves as needed for Plant Maintenance
- Ability to use electrical testing equipment (i.e. meters, ammeters, testers, me ohmmeter, etc.)
- Adhere to strict safety controls and compliance for the safe operation of equipment, components and personal health and safety including the completion of periodic Safety Management Tool forms and Observational Safety Audit forms
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information