National manufacturer is seeking a permanent Electrical Technician.
This position is on 3rd shift (10:45 pm -7 am) and is located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Local applicants only.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging up to $25 an hour, plus overtime, PTO, and other excellent benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 10pm to 7am
education: High School
- Troubleshoot machine problems and make repairs or changes as necessary to electro-mechanical instrumentation and process control systems. If repairs are temporary, ensure permanent repairs are made as soon as possible
- Perform preventive maintenance testing and maintain records to ensure compliance with all company and environmental regulations
- Evaluate recommend and/or implement changes to improve machine health as needed
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information