Industry leader seeks a STRUCTURAL ENGINEER (direct hire) to generate design solutions that keep in mind customer requirements, customer safety, and company profit margins. You should have your EIT, or the FE scheduled. You should have structural coursework and projects. Enjoy competitive benefits including bonuses and relocation assistance from this company with strong financials. This is a great place to work and a place where you can grow professionally. Take your career up a notch! Note: you must be able to work in the US without present or future visa sponsorship.
location: Columbus, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Generate designs
- Design projects with accuracy and within given timeframes
- Manage projects through effective communication and documentation with leadership, customers, and teammates
- Check and seal the work of teammates; ask for checking and sealing of your work from teammates
- Assist in project meetings, estimating, and R&D as requested
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information