International maker of industrial products seeks a BUYER for its manufacturing operations located in CONCORD, NC.
This individual is responsible for maintaining ownership of assigned commodity portfolio by executing purchasing needs in conjunction with the latest production schedule and/or customer forecast, to include negotiating with vendors to get best possible quality, pricing, and delivery requirements. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY / $55-60K
location: Concord, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Execute and maintain purchase orders for assigned products ensuring date, quantity and pricing accuracy including adjustments needed based on delays or expedite opportunities
- Partner with internal customers including warehouse and accounting to ensure accurate receipts and billing while acting as liaison to the supplier to correct any issues
- Partner with Production Management and team to identify opportunities on the floor for process and product improvement opportunities
- Manage inventory for assigned products to ensure target delivery on a monthly basis
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information