A Dev/Research Engineer is needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in the Mossville, IL area. This position will research, investigate and execute the design of engine health monitoring scripts and related analysis.
location: Mossville, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 40.71 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The individual will code condition monitoring power systems content into engineering and commercial content.
- Individual may also code other projects.
- Analytical, statistical, and machine learning techniques will be applied.
- Individual will work with the team to individually contribute to project work.
- This may involve original development or replication and tuning of existing content to new applications.
- Initial work will be replication and expansion of product to other content lines.
- Data mining will also be an expectation.
- Formal training in computer engineering, computer science, or mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Some engine or mechanical system experience.
Technical Skills Required: Demonstrated coding and applied analysis. Basic engine and engineering knowledge.
strong candidates will have: Demonstrated coding in python, engine knowledge, and applied analytics/statistics/machine learning experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information