An Engineering Project Manager is needed for a leading engineering and design firm in the Charlotte metro area. The Engineering Project Manager is responsible for support the execution of large industrial projects.
Qualified candidates must have a BS in Engineering and 5+ years' of related experience within an industrial engineering and construction organization. This role is slated to last 6+ months, with a possibility of becoming direct-hire. Our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $49 - 59 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Monitor project schedules and budgets, evaluating project productivity and quality and directing the complete technical operations of the project
- Direct activities of Project Engineers, Project Assistants and support personnel in the planning, scheduling, design quality and execution of projects
- Ensure job requirements are adequately addressed and implemented consistently within the contractual requirements
- Create project proposals, proposal scopes of work, and budgets
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information