A leading manufacturer in the packaging industry is looking to add a Controls Engineer to their growing team. This is a direct hire opportunity located in Oostburg WI. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in controls engineering with knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC's. This person will have a understanding of HMI development and experience selecting hardware for packaging machines.
- Education generally equivalent to a (4) year degree in an Electrical Engineering program or related discipline or equivalent training and experience.
- 0-3 years of engineering design experience with packaging equipment.
- 1-3 years of PLC/HMI programming experience
- PLC, HMI and motion control programming experience with Allen Bradley
location: OOSTBURG, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provides services relating to the successful installation, start up and commissioning of packaging equipment, traveling to the customer location, as required.
- Performs machine testing (powering up and check-out functions) and troubleshooting to certify packaging equipment for customer acceptance.
- Create and implement electric component control programs to provide for the proper function of PLC, HMI, motion and message display.
- Assists with the coordination of assembly operations during equipment construction.
- Provide creative and accurate design solutions.
- Communicate electrical design intent to customers, other departments/functions, insuring that their requirements are fulfilled in the electrical design
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information