Our client is searching for a Candidate who is ready to start off their career
by reviewing quality records based on GMP standards. You will work with an award winning team who partners with internal and external customers to provide compliance support in working on Service Request cases. This is a great place to gain experience! Please apply!
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Send, document, follow-up on customer notification verification in SFDC. Reviews customer notification cases for completion and perform compliance verification and send certified letters as needed following the procedure to AMR customers.
- Partners with team members and/or stakeholders to identify solutions and address issues on case completion.
- May get involved in review of quality records according to existing documents and procedures. These reviews may include daily/weekly review of IQOQPQ and PM documentation that will be sent to the customer, monthly review of inquiries and service requests, and ensuring records are completed in a timely manner.
- Participate in actions related to quality events, incidents, queries, and complaints related to customer notification documentation.
- Communicate any compliance risks noted from these activities to management.
- Ability to prioritize work/task to drive departmental goals.
- Other duties relating to compliance activities as assigned.
- Represent the company professionally, ethically, and morally at all times during employment.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information