Amazing Firm in Columbus Ohio looking for Mechanical Designer.
Profit sharing and bonuses along with salary. Great culture, as no one leaves once they start working. A project driven work environment that is fast paced, yet friendly and casual while focusing on client satisfaction. Please apply if you are interested in learning more about the open position.
Ideal candidate for this role will be capable of handling the design with little to no oversight and excel when working in a project team environment. Best if experience in industrial designing.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We are looking for a detail-oriented mechanical designer.
A good candidate is a proven self-starter with technical skills who can recognize a client need and offer solutions quickly.
Mechanical Designers are responsible for performing duties on assigned projects including:
- Utility piping and system design including steam, hot water, chilled water, natural gas and compressed air
- Plumbing design including process drainage systems
- Knowledge of applicable codes
- Coordinate design with other in-house disciplines, contractors and owners
- Produce bid/construction drawings on schedule
- Ability to work on multiple projects if needed
- Field investigation at owners facility in preparation for design
- Construction Estimating is a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information