Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Quality Engineer. This position is located near Athens, Georgia. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for developing, applying, and maintaining procedures to ensure quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) of products, assets, and material and supplies.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $100K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Athens, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Conduct audit processes internally and at suppliers, including planning, preparation, execution, reporting results, and remedial work plans.
- Ensure QC requirements and QA tasks are completed before product is shipped.
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures for inspections and testing in compliance with the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information