Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Hot End Manager. This position is located near Chowchilla, California. The Hot End Manager will manage the process engineering activities of the plant with emphasis on the batch, binder, furnace and fiberizing operations.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $125K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Chowchilla, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage all activities of the Hot End operations of the plant including batch, binder, furnace and fiberizing
- Manage the duties and responsibilities of the assigned process engineers including goal setting and developing methods for measuring performance against those goals
- Develop and implement action plans for process control and long term programs for continuous process improvement including responsibility for the training of all process personnel
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information