Industry leading manufacturer seeks an Environmental Engineer. You should have an engineering degree and at least 2 yrs' experience with industrial/manufacturing environmental work. Join a large company with a solid book of business and growing. Salary + bonus, competitive benefits, and a relocation package. Join a true market leader! Note: you must be able to work in the US without present or future visa sponsorship.
location: Franklin, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Write proposed applications for plant environmental operating permits
- Provide guidance to maintenance and operating departments for implementing new regulatory requirements
- Perform internal plant environmental audits and provide regulatory guidance to plant management regarding regulatory compliance
- Communicate with State and Federal regulatory agencies regarding environmental operating permits, inspections, and other regulatory matters
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information