Our client, a world class manufacturing & packaging operation for nutritional suppliments, is looking for an experience Maintenance Tech to join the 3rd Shift team (11pm-7:30am, Sun-Thurs, some OT available) at their production facility in Orange County, CA. Qualified applicants should have five plus years of experience troubleshooting electro-mechanical components of production machinery & equipment, PLCs & controls, and facilities equipment like HVAC and dust collection systems. Exposure to CMMS and preventative maintenance programs is also a big plus.
location: LAKE FOREST, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $61,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Strong understanding of the importance of product safety and good house-keeping and the vital role that maintenance personnel play in product safety and customer satisfaction.
- Must be capable of correctly troubleshooting and repairing all manufacturing and facilities support equipment.
- Determine the appropriate components and repair equipment to keep on hand which will result in limited production down time and unnecessary crisis management.
- Coordinate, implement, and participate in scheduling preventive maintenance on all manufacturing and facilities support equipment.
- Monitor and maintain all HVAC systems verifying they are running properly and efficiently to ensure proper climate control while keeping energy costs to a minimum.
- Maintain and repair as needed all dust collection systems.
- Complete and maintain all necessary documentation including applicable cGMP documents.
- Complete PMs and WO documentation on CMMS.
- Identify occupational hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties including lock out tag out procedures.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Execute production lines changeovers.
- Request parts and material needed to complete tasks.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information