Our client, a growing machine builder in the Pleasanton California area is looking for an experienced Electro Mechanical Technician to join the team. This candidate will be working side by side with Mechanical and Electrical Engineers in the assembly areas to complete the wiring, installing and testing of machines to meet quality standards. Hands on role with a company who is growing at a rapid pace. This Role is paid hourly with time at $25-35$/hr plus time and a half for overtime with every other Friday off!
location: pleasonton, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 72,800 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Build and wire machine control panels, mostly low voltage
- Assembly of electromechanical equipment, including sensors, motors, and controllers
- Plumb pneumatic controls
- Work and interpret off schematic drawings with the assistance of Engineer
- Test and troubleshoot completed equipment
- Simple Metalwork
- Read and interpret electrical drawings
- Working with purchase components, installing on machine and testing to meet quality standards.
- Hands on, working side by side with engineers to come to a common objective.
- Minimum of 3 years in related field required
- Metal Fabrication experience, including welding, forming, and machining required
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, Hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment including PLC's, power supplies, motor starters, frequency drives, sensors and gauges, and test equipment.
- Installation and machine maintenance at customer's site
- Basic Panel design - layout, wiring and bill of materials.
- Create wiring diagrams, by hand or CAD (Solidworks)
- Electrical Circuit Design
- Mechanical Design
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information