Innovative energy R&D company is seeking a Lead Test Development Engineer to join their team in Cerritos, CA. This position will be part of an exciting team that is designing new and existing products and their respective components, testing equipment and tooling. Qualified candidates will have a 5+ years of test and validation experience in a mechanical design role. Great opportunity to join a highly innovative, energetic team with company-paid benefits and perks.
location: Cerritos, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Plan and conduct tests to validate the design of compressors and associated controllers
- Manage the daily operations of the development test technicians
- Provide feedback to the design engineers for validation or improvement considerations in the design
- Troubleshoot development compressors and test setups
- Provide technical expertise to team members to solve system and testing problems
- Reviews and comments on existing test plans with engineering to develop procedures for testing systems and components
- Write Labview programs
- Experience with high speed rotating and/or turbo machinery
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information