A leading building materials manufacturer is seeking an HR Generalist to join their team in Kinston, NC. Great benefits, relocation package, and upward mobility! Night Shift 4:30 pm - 2:30 am. Will train on day shift for 2-3 months.
- 3-5 years' experience in generalist function within a manufacturing environment.
- BS degree in Human Resources or Business preferred
- SHRM-CP/PHR or SHRM-SCP/SPHR Certification preferred
- Experience working with Workday, iCIMS or Kronos a plus
location: Kinston, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9pm to 7am
- HR generalist functions-- recruitment of production & salaried employees, employee relations, policy development & implementation, benefit administration, health and safety.
- Participates in employee conferences, disciplinary sessions, and performance reviews.
- Partner with cross-functional management team within the facility.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of supervisory development programs.
- Process improvements as it relates to HR and plant procedures.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information