Seeking an Engineering Specialist for a high growth semiconductor manufacturing client in the Lowell, MA area.
The Engineering Specialist would be responsible for performing a variety of functions in the production of semiconductor devices in a cleanroom environment. Set-up, operate, load, and monitor specialized equipment to ensure quality product is produced. Provide technical support to wafer fab operations and drive improvement to the process resulting in improvements in safety, quality, and output.
The successful candidate may have responsibilities that span many process technologies: thin films, photolithography, diffusion/implant, metrology, and/or wet and dry/etch.
Exceptional differential pay and benefits offered!
location: Lowell, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $62,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 11pm to 8am
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Physics, Master's degree preferred
- 0-3 years of process development and manufacturing experience in thin film processing including hands-on experience with semiconductor products
- Analytical capacity and diagnostic ability
- Experience with statistical methods used in manufacturing, hands-on experience with DOE, SPC
- Ability to sit or stand for 12 hours at a time.
- Compressed work schedule with exception differential pay!
- strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Great work ethic and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to multi-task and approach tasks with detail-oriented manner.
- Required to wear a cleanroom suit and/or proper safety personal protective equipment.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information