Seeking a Manufacturing Tech for a semiconductor manufacturing client in the Lowell, MA area.
The Manufacturing Tech would report into the manufacturing team and perform general manufacturing duties on the production floor such as fabrication (lithography, etch, metals, diffusion, implant, grind/polish, glassing, dicing or wafer electrical test).
Great shift and schedule differentials and opportunity for high pay. Exceptional benefits are offered. Apply now!
location: Lowell, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Perform a variety of functions in the production of semiconductor devices in a cleanroom environment.
- Set-up, operate, load, and monitor specialized equipment to ensure quality product is produced.
- May be responsible for monitoring equipment operation, inspecting final product, cleaning the work environment, and performing data entry.
- 12 hour compressed schedule shifts with exceptional compensation and benefits!
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information