Quality Manager, Direct hire- Local client in the Charlotte, NC area is seeking a Quality Manager out of the Automotive industry or a similar industry. Candidate must have at least 10 years of prior leadership experience, either as a Supervisor or Manager. Must have experience working with TS/ISO-16949 automotive standards. Asso. or Bachelors degree is a plus. Client is offering a tremendous work culture, internal growth and training opportunities, full benefits, small lump sum for relocation assistance, bonuses and 401 K.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $98,000 - 134,500 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Reviews daily on-the-floor quality related issues with other applicable department management to determine need for corrective actions.
- Reviews incoming returned product from customers as either nonconforming product or returns for restock.
- Works directly with customers on review of nonconforming product to include issuance and management of corrective actions (8D's), as required, and visits to the customer facilities to report on actions taken to address quality concerns.
- Works with suppliers on incoming product quality issues to include issuance of supplier corrective actions, as necessary.
- Manages the company's Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) to ensure completion and submission of full PPAP packages to customers.
- Ensures the dimensional review of incoming supplier product is completed as part of the supplier PPAP process and provides feedback to the ConMet Corporate Supplier Quality Group on results.
- Manages the company's ISO/TS 16949 system as the designated "Management Representative" to ensure compliance to TS requirements and maintenance of system documentation.
- Reviews customer documentation to include Supplier Quality Manuals and Packaging Guidelines; incorporates customer requirements into plant system documentation to ensure compliance.
- Ensures required testing (i.e. dimensional, X-Ray, material, chemical) is completed per customer requirements.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information