An Industrial Engineer is needed for a leading packaging organization. The Industrial Project Engineer is responsible for evaluating supplier training documentation, providing training to plant stakeholders, and evaluating efficiency automatization and robotic equipment.
Qualified candidates must have 5+ years of Industrial Engineering experience with high volume packaging. A Robotics background is desired. This position is slated to be remote; with approximately 75% travel to project sites. This is a long-term project slated to last at least a year, and candidates must live within a commutable distance to a major airport.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide hands-on coordination, project development and vendor management associated with automatization/ robotic capital improvement projects
- Perform detailed data collection activities including efficiency, weekly progress and project KPI's
- Assist with project timelines and action plans
- Train plant level engineers, technicians, and operators
- Implement technology to improve process capability and labor efficiency
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information