A multinational designer/manufacturer or electronic components for the Aerospace and Medical Device industry is looking for a Sourcing Specialist to join their team near Honeoye Falls, New York. This company has over 2,100 employees with 12 manufacturing facilities worldwide and is still continuing to grow. This Sourcing Specialist will cover several direct material portfolios from upfront New Product Development (NPD) activities and sourcing for all of their sites in North America.
The salary is commensurate with experience up to $60K but open to negotiation plus great health/retirement benefits.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Honeoye Falls, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions on a defined portfolio
- Negotiate contracts and ERP data set up for the negotiated items or projects.
- In charge of data gathering, RFI, RFQ, award per the US preferred supplier list
- Drive global purchasing strategies by category (depending on product family)
- Join in vendor approvals and validate creation of new vendors
- Provide support on OTD/OQD escalation from site per our global SPM processes
- Risk assessment (obsolescence, monosourcing, financial difficulties, expediting )
- Promote continuous improvement through follow-up and report on gaps and results.
- Facilitate negotiation with US based suppliers for his pairs in EU and can assist for supplier escalation and audits
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information