A Safety Specialist is needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the Tupelo, MS area. The Safety Specialist is responsible for safety oversight from orientation, audits, and tool box discussions. The Safety Specialist will support the implementation of Construction Safety Management Systems.
Qualified candidates must have Safety Degree OR 10+ years' of related safety experience, as well as an OSHA 30, OSHA 510, and knowledge of NFPA 70E/CSA Z462. This is a long-term contract opportunity slated to last at least a year, and our client is only seeking local candidates, or candidates willing to relocate on their own at this time.
location: Blue Springs, Mississippi
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Support the implementation of Construction Safety Management System (CSMS)
- Provide safety leadership for maintenance, construction, & equipment installation projects
- Work with client to ensure safety requirements are clear to contractors
- Conduct formal safety audit of activities related to construction and equipment installation
- Complete job safety analysis
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information