Industry leading manufacturer is seeking a promotable Accounting Manager in the Montgomery, Alabama area. This is not a remote position.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $100k to $110k plus an annual bonus. Relocation assistance is also available.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Montgomery, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Management of General Accounting and Cost Accounting
- Supervise Account Payable(AP), Account Receivable(AR), and Cost Accounting staffs.
- Review all accounting documents
- Perform overall monthly closing process
- Perform monthly standard costing job
- Financial Reporting
- Prepare profit and loss, balance sheet, investment activity, and Inventory analysis monthly.
- Prepare General Ledger(GL) account statement and analyze budget/actual variances.
- Prepare financial report packages (HQ template) quarterly and yearly.
- Audit Support
- Support auditors' PBC requests for quarterly and yearly audit
- Respond to auditors' inquiries regarding quarterly and yearly audit
- Business Planning
- Coordinate yearly business planning process with other departments
- Review departmental budget for business planning packages
- Budget Management
- Overview and control overall company's budget.
- Review budget transfer or addition requests from other departments.
- Set up company guidelines when issues among departments arise
- All other jobs requested by supervisors or management
Basic Qualifications (The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required and preferred for this position.)
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or related fields
- 5 or more years of finance and accounting work experience
- Ability to manage projects and tasks within deadline time period
- Ability to produce financial reports as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- SAP experience
- Manufacturing costing experience
Working Conditions: Office setting, sits in a stationary position for 90% of the work day
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information