Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Process Engineer. This position is located near Buchanan, New York. The Process Engineer will support strategic initiatives and lead plant capital projects involving production processes and controls, process improvements, and sustainability.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $100K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Buchanan, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Analyzes process variations, develops solutions and implements corrective actions by using advanced statistical tools in identifying and resolving the root causes of the variations in the process, and participates in resolving critical process and product problems with customers and vendors
- Designing and developing new process systems, revising existing processes, and developing and coordinating the implementation of projects, which contribute substantially to plant profitability
- Identifies safety, cost, and quality opportunities and develops solutions for corrective actions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information