Our client is searching for an experience Quality Engineer who will work with the Quality Manager on the Quality Management System and assure compliance to International standards and Military space level requirements. You will be responsible for assuring development and adherence to documented standards for manufacturing, supplier and customer quality, along with assisting in maintaining the Quality Management System. Exciting time to join this company, please apply!
location: SAN JOSE, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with the Quality Manager to maintain and improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure the compliance with Corporate Quality requirements as well as DLA MIL-PRF-19500, 38534, 38535, International Standards (ISO9001) and other applicable quality and regulatory standards.
- Participate in internal, supplier, and customer audits; Customer complaint process; corrective/preventive action programs; product conformity.
- Monitor quality metrics and implement corrective action when those metrics do not conform to goals.
- Investigate and coordinate failure analysis with suppliers and internally to determine root cause, containment and corrective actions.
- Provide consultation and participate in supplier selection and qualification process.
- Assist in generating presentations to global customers, suppliers and manufacturing sites.
- Effectively interact with production and engineering teams to maintain process and product quality.
- Support document control function.
- Use quality principles, rules, systems and tools to support improvement activities and workshops through coaching, training and facilitation, with a highly customer centric focus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information