Plant Manager needed for direct position in the South Bend area of Indiana! The right person will have 10 years of manufacturing experience, with at least 4 years within the food industry to lead a team of 4 Managers in key location of a global organization. This person will have in depth knowledge of baking science and technology, process control and improvement tools and the tools to lead a team that is safety, customer and quality focused. This position is responsible for all activities that occur within the manufacturing facility. The purpose of this position is to achieve continuous improvements in the areas of safety, efficiency, quality, customer service and leadership to deliver financial profitability for the plant. Relocation available for the right candidate!! Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Elkhart, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Oversee manufacturing operations for a commercial facility consisting of hourly associates and a management team of four
- Lead the achievement of a zero injury workplace by ensuring safe work conditions for associates and compliance with all state and federal regulations on environmental, health and safety issues.
- Ensure associates have the tools resources and capabilities to succeed and deliver on expectations
- Coach and teach the principles of the manufacturing transformation, including lean tools, process capability and operational discipline.
- Responsible for all aspects of operations and achieving key performance measurements related to personnel safety, quality and food safety, service, and cost, while continually improving process reliability and performance.
- Build and maintain a culture of mutual respect, teamwork, and professionalism, demonstrating active support in the Company's values and policies.
- Build an organization that is customer focused, flexible, and has a superior business acumen.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 9 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information