Our client in the greater San Diego CA area is looking to add an experienced Sales Engineer to their growing team. A bachelors degree in in chemistry, chemical engineering, material science or Electrical Engineering is required. Candidates should also have at least 3 years' of experience in B2B sales. For further detail and immediate consideration please apply below and call us today. Thank you.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
As Business Development Manager you will:
- Act as the primary commercial point of contact at Wildcat for a set of partners by cultivating, developing, and maintaining direct relationships
- Develop and negotiate partnerships to meet sales targets. Identify, evaluate, and secure collaborative R&D contracts for use of the Company's high-throughput, combinatorial technology for materials discovery services
- Lead Wildcat's product management activity from product discovery through product development and market entry
- Define and iterate on market entry strategy. Prioritize markets to enter and identify key target partners
- Manage a set of partners through program development, from introductory conversations to technical fit evaluation and pricing proposal development
- Develop a deep understanding of company technology and manage the business activity from concept to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally, product end of life.
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation; Lead brand-building efforts for us at select industry events including: exhibiting, securing featured conference talks, and customer entertainment.
- Work cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders: scientists, engineering, legal, marketing, and finance
- Geographic focus will be North/South America, but Asia targets may be also be included depending on experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information