Immediate career opportunity with a Global Construction company for an Interior Designer located in New York City. Qualified candidate will have a Architecture or Interior Design Degree with 3+ years experience. MUST HAVE Bilingual JAPANESE AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILLS otherwise you will not be considered. Local candidates in NYC is preferred. Salary is $70K+ DOE.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Establishing and monitoring the project schedule, quality, and cost.
- Organize meetings, conduct site visit, and interact with client, vendors, and trade reps
- Support senior project manager in a busy and fast paced construction/ design office.
- Review construction documents, other design documents, and submittals.
- Proven track record of managing all phases of projects, overseeing project teams, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Client Relations and Communication
- Project Installations, Punch and Close Out
- Produce test fit layout for clients, and interior architectural construction requirement documents, draft floor plans and elevations, including cabinetry details.
- Design and manage the specification and procurement of FF&E
- Create 3-D renderings for client presentations (Sketchup, Enscape)
- Maintain and keeps current, organized records for all design projects
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information