Multi-national automotive parts maker seeks a QUALITY ENGINEER for its operations located in GREENVILLE, SC. The QUALITY ENGINEER supports the quality function with respect to volume, new products, and engineering change control, as well as supplier assessments and troubleshooting of quality and delivery issues.
INJECTION MOLD EXPERIENCE A MUST / IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! / 75-88K RANGE
location: GREENVILLE, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 88,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Update Quality Manager on Quality Department and product issues.
- Quality assurance of all direct material including process assessment; process control plans; PFMEAs; inspection plans; and statistical data.
- Supplier quality management
- Supplier quality performance monitoring and reporting
- Supplier corrective action monitoring and reporting including nonconformance material disposition
- PPAP coordination of direct vendor material
- Review and disposition of supplier PPAPs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information