Local manufacturer in Dallas is seeking an architectural CAD Drafter to join their growing team. The CAD Drafter will create shop and fabrication drawings for internal and external use. The ideal candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD 2D and 3D and have a 2 year degree in drafting or similar. At least 5-6 years of drafting experience required. Previous architectural drafting experience highly preferred as well as experience with Revit soflware.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work alongside architecture firms to develop custom building enclosures and curtainwall systems
- Draft and design detailed drawings in 2D and 3D utilizing AutoCAD
- Revit software experience preferred
- Collaborate with designers, engineers and technicians
- Follow set drawing standards to create shop and fabrication drawings
- Follow guidelines and design concepts as described in architectural drawings
- Develop dimensions and details necessary for manufacturing
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Minimum of a 2 year degree in drafting, will consider experience plus certificate
- Excellent communication and mathematical skills
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Seeking at least 5-6 years of industry experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information