Very well established and reputable manufacturing company is looking for multiple CNC Machine Technicians in the Kannaplis, NC area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a hourly rate ranging from $26/hr to $30/hr+.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in a manufacturing environment with a focus setup, tolerances, and overall machining practices . Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Concord, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $57,000 - 62,500 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, documents, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes and grinders.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut on all machines, including manually controlled machines.
- Start and observe machine operations to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining or grinding, and adjust machine controls or control media as required.
- Verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications using calipers, micrometers, indicators, optical comparators, etc.
- Responsible for reliable and accurate reporting of inspection/other manufacturing data.
- Provides information to Shop Supervisor regarding production levels, nonconformances, inspection results and other data as requested.
- Enters data into Global Shop and accurately accounts for time spent on set up, manufacturing and other tasks on a job-by-job basis.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and practices all plant safety requirements
- Makes suggestions for improvement and seeks ways to improve production
- Adheres to the ISO 9001 quality system requirements for area of responsibility. Makes suggestions for improvement and completes records, as required
- Works towards achieving Quality Objectives for the company within specific area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains open lines of communication with other employees and is committed to improve/maintain teamwork within the organization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information