Industry leading manufacturing company is looking for a Clean Energy Project Engineer in the Forestville, CT area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan with a base salary ranging from $90k to $110k plus relocation assistance.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Farmington, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage Customer Development Projects
- Lead teams through project execution, building schedule, monitoring costs & risk, and communicating status internally and externally.
- Design Parts and Manufacturing Process
- Perform sizing of porous metal components, understanding GD&T and fitup requirements design housings or interfacing hardware.
- Participate in calls with customer engineers
- Perform cost estimates and write technical proposals to help win new projects.
- Scale Design from Development to Operations
- Work crossfunctionally to transfer projects to operations for ongoing production.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information