Our client, a leading manufacturer in the Hayward, CA area is seeking Manufacturing Trainees to join the team! If you are looking to grow with a company who cares about its employees and looking to challenge yourself with learning new task and responsibilities, this is the role for you. Computer literacy, tracking inventory and basic screen navigation are some key requirements. 4:30a - 2:00p and 5:00a - 2:30 pm Shifts available!
location: Hayward, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 7am to 11am
education: No Degree Required
- Complete all assembling, cleaning, and inspection production requirements according to defined procedures and ensure the integrity of products
- Inspect end-product to ensure its was produced within defined acceptance criteria
- Operating packaging equipment including, but not limited to vacuum sealing rolls of tape into various package sizes, running an auto bagger placing individual rolls into a bag and seals them
- Follow safety protocols, including but limited to; wearing proper work attire and/or PPE (personal protective equipment) that is appropriate for the designated workstation
- Follow all task instructions as provided in written form and by supervisor, staying organized to ensure timeliness and accuracy of production. This includes specific criteria for a cleanroom environment
- Responsive to learn and perform new tasks as assigned
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information