Great client is looking to hire someone with expertise in PCB and electronic product manufacturing. Candidates should have hands on experience with PCB's , can be from an engineering perspective or someone who worked on the manfucaturing floor or as a technician. Candidates with automation or robotics experience that can help to automate and optimize the manufacturing environment are highly preferred.
location: Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Design, develop, perform DFM study and install product solutions based on customer requirements. Knowledge of electronic component specifications and ability to perform testing. Must be able to communicate procedures to management and peers.
- Design product process, will have oversight of the product solutions based on DFM studies.
- Analyze customer needs and determine system requirements, capacity and cost to develop a system plan.
- Develop manufacturability and testing procedures for electronic processes and testing equipment.
- Creating process documentation in FactoryLogix using EVO ERP software.
- Ability to read and interpret electronic component specifications and data sheets.
- Work closely with clients to evaluate systems and recommend design modifications and/or equipment for better manufacturability and optimal results
- Ability to locate alternate component sources to strive for cost reduction.
- Plan and develop applications and recommend alternate parts used in customer products for improving technical performance of processes
- Must have hands-on experience with PCB boards and be able to build circuit boards.
- Strong experience with product design and development that involves PCB
- Good basic computer skills
- MRP system experience
- Manufacturing Automation
- Robotics background
- Experience with process improvements including process automation
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information