Large utility is looking for an Instructional Designer in Grand Rapids, MI. This person needs the ability to potentially manage multiple projects. Some projects will be new development, while others may be revision or maintenance work to existing materials. All projects will cover the full instructional design spectrum from front-end analysis to implementation. You should have In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models including ADDIE (waterfall) or SAM (agile) design environments. This is a contract position.
location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to determine specific design focus.
- Design, develop, and evaluate instructional materials.
- Curriculum and course development, the ability to work independently or on a team, and performance measuring.
- Being able to quickly get a firm grasp of a company's technology is a must, and troubleshooting experience is always preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information