Industry leading manufacturing company is looking for a Design Engineer in the Bristol, CT area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan with a base salary ranging from $100k to $120k plus relocation assistance.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Farmington, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Participation in Advanced Manufacturing Team meetings to help brainstorm ideas and take actions to create prototype or production drawings.
- Collaboration with the Safety team where necessary to help improve equipment or guarding for safe operation.
- Communication with vendors on purchase order requirements or clarification requests.
- Working with Mechanical Engineers and Maintenance to build prototype equipment, automated equipment, new fixturing, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information