Industry leading manufacturing company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Bristol, CT area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan with a base salary ranging from $100k to $115k plus relocation assistance.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Farmington, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- BOM and Route Creation: Develop Bills of Material and Process Sheets to ensure final part configuration meets the approved drawing.
- Process Improvements: Using Lean methodology determine improvements to remove waste from the process. Justify and implement new equipment to meet part specifications and capacity needs.
- Troubleshooting: Keep equipment and operations running to meet on time delivery expectations. Identify causes of process failure and implement short term and long-term corrective actions.
- Hands-on experience with ISO CL 5 - 7 Cleanroom operations and SEMI Standards
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information