Telecom Network Engineer based in Augusta, ME for a leading provider of structured energy solutions within the renewables industry. This role is responsible to plan, evaluate, and implement existing network systems and makes recommendations for resources required to maintain and /or expand servicelevels. To be considered - Bachelor's degree in a technical field with at least three (3) years experience working in a network engineering/planning role. This is a direct hire opportunity. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Must have with at least three (3) years experience working in a network engineering/planning role
- Experience in the design and implementation of network solutions
- Experience in project management, and network technologies
location: Augusta, Maine
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for performing enterprise network telecommunication planning, engineering, and the creation of required documentation to implement enterprise systems.
- Leads the completion of assigned telecommunication engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines.
- Plans, evaluates, and implements existing network systems and makes recommendations for resources required to maintain and /or expand servicelevels.
- Responds to general technical network facility hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools.
- Responds to requests for voice and data communications connectivity that are related to moves, adds, and changes within the customer community.
- Assists in the analysis, scheduling, acquisition, implementation, and documentation of telecommunications hardware, software, and facilities forassigned projects.
- Helps develop technical standards and interface applications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information